Rush2Health, is organized exclusively for charitable, scientific, and educational purposes, more specifically to engage the citizens of Rush County to improve the health of our community in all ways – physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and environmental.
Rush2Health meets on the second Wednesday of every month at 4:15 pm at Rush Memorial Hospital in the Cultivation Room
- Improve Rush County’s trail connectivity and walkability.
- Create community environments that promote healthy food and beverage choices and physical activity.
- Work with the city and community partners to improve walkable access to parks and recreation opportunities by 2025.
- Reduce the percentage of adults who are overweight by 5% by 2025.
- Rush2Health Guide 2019/2020 (July 2019)
- Blessing Box (June 2019)
- Health Coalition Survey Follow-Up Year 1 (April 2019)
- Needs Assessment Follow-Up Year 1 (March 2019 – May 2019)
- Walk2School Day (October 2018)
- LionStrong Afterschool Nutrition Program for RCHS Athletes (August 2018)
- Rush2Health Guide 2018/2019 (July 2018)
- Community Gardens (June 2018)
- Sunblock Dispensers (June 2018)
- Health Coalition Survey (February 2018)
- Needs Assessments (November 2017 – March 2018)
- Walk2School Day (October 2017)
- Active Living Workshop (March 2016)
- Mile Markers (2015)
- Family Fitness Fair (August 2014)
- Circle Grant (2014)
- Fitness Initiative Team, F.I.T (2012)
- Community Conversation Health Summit (2011)
- Purdue Health Technical Assistance (2010)
Contact Rush2Health President, Dixie Meyer