Making a Donation
Whether you give one time or make a pledge, your contributions make a difference in the lives of our neighbors by providing access to high-quality health care. For more information or any questions about the giving opportunities below, please contact Alle at 765-932-7568 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pledge or Cash
Pledges and gifts of cash, check, or credit cards are an easy way of making a contribution. Check with your financial advisor to determine the tax benefits this type of gift will provide.
Consider the following ways to pledge:
- $500 per year= Monthly gift of approximately $41 or $125/quarter
- $1,000 per year= Monthly gift of approximately $83 or $250/quarter.
- $2,500 per year= Monthly gift of approximately $208 or $625/quarter.
Pledges of at least $10,000 and over may be paid over 5 years on an annual, monthly, or quarterly basis.
Organizations, businesses, and individuals can support one of the four special events hosted by Rush Memorial Hospital Foundation.
- Bella held on April 26, 2019 to benefit RMHF and the greatest needs.
- Golf Outing held on July 12, 2019 to benefit the Scholarship Fund.
- Together WE Can- Brian’s Cause held on October 5, 2019 to benefit Brian’s Cause Cancer Treatment Relief Fund.
- Lights of Love held on December 4, 2019 to benefit the Wade Weston Scholarship Fund.
For specific opportunities, contact Julie Dragoo, Director of PR and Events at email@example.com or 765-932-7578.
Securities- Stocks and Bonds
Gifts of appreciated securities (bonds and stocks) can be used to make an initial gift or to fulfill a pledge commitment. In discussions with your financial advisor, you may find you are able to make a larger gift using appreciated securities instead of cash.
Gifts of Grain
Gifts of Grain provides an opportunity for our agriculture community to support the Rush Memorial Hospital Foundation in a way that allows a tax benefit to them through their gift of grain at participating grain elevators. Gifts of Grain Membership Form
One time and recurring, monthly giving can be set up using the form below for payment by credit card. You can also designate your gift for specific fund and in honor or in memory of a loved one.